HP Solution Center is Missing after Upgrading to Windows 10 | Find it
Right after upgrading a computer to windows 10, HP Solution Center is unable to be found. This issue mainly crop up when your HP printer uses windows built-in driver which doesn’t have support of HP Solution Center. Here, we are going to discuss some tips and tricks by which you can easily find your missing HP solution center. Just read out this blog till last to get all the necessary information.
Make sure your printer doesn’t support a full feature print driver
· Before accessing your HP printer with the windows built-in driver, ensure your printer doesn’t support a full feature print driver.
· Go to the HP Customer support and then click on the software and driver downloads tab.
· If you get a prompt, then choose a method to identify your printer model. Follow the on-screen instructions to move towards the download page.
· Scroll down the page to choose driver product installation software.
· If you see 'Full Feature Software and Drivers' on your screen, then tap on download and install the print driver by following on-screen instruction.
· If 'Full Feature Software and Drivers' doesn’t come into view, then you can say that your printer uses windows built-in driver, which doesn’t support HP Solution center.
· Now, continue with next step.
Make use of your printer with the Windows built-in driver
· Open HP Solution Center or HP Printer Assistant printer management software
· Print from a Start app by clicking on the menu icon and then click on print.
· Print via using a desktop app. For this open the document, click on file menu and then select print to start printing.
· For faxing make use of buttons and menu on the printer
· Make sure your ink cartridges have estimated ink levels
· Change print settings. For this, search for devices and printers from the windows’ search bar. Right-click on the printer icon and then select printing preferences, from this change any print settings and at last click ok to save changes.
Scan: With the windows built-in driver, scanning from the printer scan button or icon is not supported. You can either use scan with USB-connected printers or scan with network-connected printers to scan from your PC.
If these methods didn’t resolve HP solution center is missing after upgrading to windows 10 issues, then you should place a call at HP Help Phone Number. This number will connect you to the experienced professionals who will help you to find your missing HP Solution center with proper steps.