How to Fix HP OfficeJet J5780 Close Cartridge Access Door Error?
While giving the command to print, several users reported that they come across HP OfficeJet J5780 close cartridge access door error message. This error message comes into view at the front control panel of the unit. Though, you can overcome this error by contacting HP Live Chat from your browser. Here, you will get all the detailed information related to door open, close cartridge access door error message.
Furthermore, this error takes place when the door sensor can’t detect that the door has been closed or not. If you are encountering the error message, even when the access door is properly closed, then there is a possibility that you have a faulty door sensor.
Look at the symptoms of a damaged door sensor:
· Close cartridge access door error message continuously displays even after the fully closing of door.
· No audible click sound of the switch when the door seats flush.
· In the mid-chassis opening there is no visible metal lever.
Now, have a look at the solutions to resolve this issue. There is a possibility that you might not needed to follow all the steps.
· When the printer is still power on, open the cartridge access door and look for any foreign debris.
· If you found any trash, simply remove the material as it might be obstructing the seating of access door.
· Now, close the access door.
· If the issue still persists, then move to the next step.
· Once again open the cartridge access door.
· Now, this time slowly close the access door while listening for an audible click of the switch.
· If the problem is resolved, then you don’t need to follow the rest of the instructions.
· But, if the issue still persists or there is no audible click, then follow the next step.
· Open the cartridge access door and look into the opening of mid-chassis to see if the metal lever is there or not.
· If metal lever is missing, then it can’t properly trigger switch. Thus, your sensor is faulty and you need to replace it.
Well, certainly after following above methods, you are able to resolve HP OfficeJet j5780 close cartridge access door error message. If the problem still perseveres, then you can get HP Printer Assistant to troubleshoot the problem. By calling at this number, you will get proper resolution of your problem within promised time frame.