What to do When HP Printer Printing Blank Pages?
It is not completely unusual for HP printers, to print additional blank pages at the end of word documents. Lots of HP printer users have acknowledged on forums that their printers print out blank sheets. It prints the whole documents along with one or more, additional blank pages at the end.
This might not be a big deal for you as long as your main documents get printed, but the extra blank pages lead to slow down printing. In some cases, several important tasks get delayed due to this small problem. At that time, instead of wondering here and there to find a solution, you need to simply avail HP Assistant. Here, one of our talented and expert tech-geeks will give you some solutions to resolve your problem once and for all. On the other hand, take a look at the few solutions that might fix HP printers printing additional blank pages problem.
Solution to fix hp printer printing blank pages:
· Check that there isn’t any extra blank page at the end or mid of the document.
· Get rid of page breaks from pages.
· Trim down the font size of non-delete-able end paragraphs.
· Remove hidden text in the document.
· When you select print always ensure to enter a precise page range.
· Instead of selecting spool printing select print directly to paper option.
· If none of the above stated solution works, then reinstall HP printer software.
These stated solutions will surely help you to tackle the extra blank pages problem entirely. For your further convenience, the HP Printer Support Phone Number is accessible 24/7 at your door step. You only have to place a call on this toll-free number and get connected with our technicians fearlessly. For sure, they will deliver one-stop solution within a minute.