Reliable Steps to Setup an HP Printer
Unboxing HP Printer and setting it up becomes difficult for the new users who has recently bought an HP Printer from the store or has ordered online. But their difficulties may convert into an easiest form once they go through this blog post. The top-most technical content writer has written the all procedure of setting up HP printer. HP Printer Assistant is also the path where you can receive entire information related to your HP printer query. It is the software application kind of service provider where you may get assistance completely without putting any effort.
Most of the users prefer HP Printer device for their office and home premises because it is the best printing solutions and offering ultimate features. With the help of HP printer, one can scan, fax, print and perform so many different official tasks instantly. The print quality is good and clearer. But sometimes, you may encounter glitches which may stop the printing task to perform. That point, you are required to stay tuned with the deft connoisseurs as they are ready all the time to handle your nasty problem.
Efficacious Steps to Setup an HP Printer
Don’t go anywhere else if you are unable to do set up HP printer in your home or office. Just, follow the below given procedure to complete the steps and set your printer to print. Have a glimpse on the noted points:
· Unpack the printer from the plastic bag and remove all the tape provided in the box
· Now take the power chord, plug-in one end of the chord back and the other end to the wall outlet. After that press “Power” button
· Take the ink bottles in your hand, lift the ink tank lid up and then remove the ink cap. Now, fill the ink into the tank with various colors. Keep the ink bottle in right and store it in a cool place
· Close the tank lid. Now, install the printheads
· Remove the print heads from the package. Open the front door and the carriage moves to the center
· Push down to open the blue carriage latch and slide the print head until it sets in the place.
· Once the both print heads are installed, push them down firmly
· Close the print head access door and front door as well
· Pull out the input tray and slide the paper with the guide out. Load the plain white A-4 size paper and adjust it into the paper tray
· Also pull out the output tray and the extender
· If you get to see 'P' blinking on the control panel, then press the resume button for 3 seconds. Once the blinking letter 'A' appears printer will print alignment page which is necessary for the printer setup.
If the above written steps are unable to be understandable by your own, then make direct connection with the well-educated and highly qualified technicians at HP Printer Support Phone Number. And for that you should only put a ring on our provided helpline number and communicate with the techies hassle-freely. They will sort your trouble out within a pinch.