How to Switch Printer from Portrait to Landscape Mode?
By default, printers are set to print in portrait mode. However, printers can print in portrait or landscape mode. In portrait mode, the printer prints pages that are 8.5″ wide and 11″ tall. And in landscape mode, the page is turned on its side. The Landscape mode may be useful if you are trying to print a spreadsheet. So, avail HP Support from the deft connoisseurs and get some ideas of making changes in the page orientation. The techies are highly experienced and have enough technical knowledge so your query will be resolved within a quick possible time.
Basically there are two possible ways in changing this setting to landscape mode. All these two methods are mentioned in this blog. So, don’t take tension, just read-out this blog carefully and grab ideas related to this changing process. Our technical engineers have put much effort in making you understand the whole procedure. Therefore, ignore all the task and perform only the following steps.
Steps to Switch Printer from Portrait to Landscape Mode
Go through the given solutions, you can definitely switch your worksheet to landscape. Let’s blink your eyes here:
1. Change Mode in Page Setup
Switching portrait to landscape can easily be done in the Page Setup section. So, do it by following the below step:
· First click on the “Print” button and then go to the “Page Setup” or “Preferences” option
· Now, change the page layout to “Landscape”
· Once you change it, you can view the “print preview” to confirm if Landscape mode is being used
2. Change Mode in Printer Settings
Follow the below points one-by-one:
· Go to “Start” button and click on “Control Panel”
· Now, go to “Devices and Printers” option and hit on it
· Find your printer that you are using and give a right click on it
· Select “Printing and Preferences” and find the option “Orientation”
· And then change the option to Landscape to set the printer in that mode
· Now, press “OK”
Once you follow the above-written steps, you will be able to change your HP printer from Portrait to Landscape Mode. But in case, you are still unable to do that, make an instant call at HP Printer Support Number. After that, your call will be answered by the top-most technicians who are working hard to troubleshoot all your hurdles.